Who should you choose?
|Question||Brittany Maids||Franchise Companies||Non-Franchise Companies||Individual||Dispatch Service|
|Employee or Independent Contractor?||Employee||Employee||Independent
Contractor or Employee
|Independent Contractor||Independent Contractor|
|Workers’ Compensation Insurance?||Yes||Yes||Possibly||No*||No*|
|Sanitized cleaning cloths?||Yes||Possibly||Possibly||Unknown||Unknown|
|Backup staff in case of illness?||Yes||Usually||Possibly||No||Yes|
*Training, property/liability insurance and workers’ compensation insurance are provided for company employees — not contractors. Individuals and dispatch services do not have training programs or carry insurance to protect their staff and customers. Third-party bonding only provides coverage in very limited circumstances and is not equivalent to employee liability insurance.
What service frequency?
Choose Weekly Cleaning if:
- You have a larger home and household
- A loved one has health issues requiring a healthy, cleaner environment
- The children are still at home and there is lots of activity
Choose Alternate Weekly Cleaning if:
- You have a smaller household with less activity
- There are sections of your home that aren’t used regularly
- You are comfortable with going a week between cleanings
Choose Monthly Cleaning if:
- You prefer do the maintenance cleaning yourself but want help with deeper cleaning once a month
- You travel frequently so there isn’t much regular maintenance required
Generally more frequent service means each cleaning takes less time, so the cost for a weekly cleaning will be lower than the cost of a alternate-weekly or monthly cleaning.
More frequent cleanings give greater flexibility in what is cleaned and where the maids will concentrate their efforts.